Great educational background, preferably in the fields of Engineering (Industrial, Electronics, IT, Life Sciences) or a Bachelor (or Master) degree in Physics or Chemical Science, with demonstrated experience in Life Sciences Industrial Processes.
- Being part of projects and POCs under the guideline of the PM and keep in touch with clients.
- Being proactive and propose platform improvements.
- Analyze and interpret the needs of Pharma and Biotech manufacturing industries, designing and building generic applications as well as specific solutions that fits those requirements, using the tools and algorithms provided by the product developed by our Company.
- Detect opportunities for new business.
- Provide pre-sales support and consultancy services on demand.
This profile will work collaboratively with data scientists, quality engineers, usability experts, support engineers, and clients to improve the Platform and expand the range of standard solutions.
Knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnological Manufacturing Processes and Industry Regulations.
- Experience and functional knowledge in industrial applications as ERP, EBR, SCADA, PLC, LIMS or MES. Knowledge of industrial automation systems (e.g., Werum, Siemens, Rockwell, Honeywell), analytics and Dashboarding. Programming skills, frameworks and SQL knowledge. Understanding of Industry 4.0 concepts and principles. Basic Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Knowledge of Cloud Platforms and IIoT is valued.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Team player, collaborative, innovative, get things done mind
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Show initiative in setting and meeting goals within an environment of managed change
- Ability to work under pressure, responsible for multiple important tasks in parallel
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole
- Commitment to quality
- You take responsibility for the success of the project
- Business analysis capabilities
- Think out of the box mindset.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Able to work in a team and project-oriented.
- Availability to travel for visiting clients is required.
Nice to have
- Driving license. Availability to travel.
- Operations Manager
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary according to your experience and skills
- Full time and permanent contract
- Flexible schedule
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews
- An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team