The pharmaceutical Project Manager has the overall responsibility to achieve the project objectives, functionality, budget, time schedule, and scope according to the user requirements, pharmaceutical regulations and safety and environmental requirements.
- Nominate the project team together with the customer and involved line management.
- Lead the project team. Delegates responsibility to project team members, especially to the Project Engineers and Drafting team.
- Establish methods and tools for the project execution (project structure, CAE-systems, controlling, etc.) and ensures necessary communication within the project organization and with the site authorities (meetings with the project team, various discipline teams and steering committee).
- Point of contact with the customer and will ensure their needs are properly interpreted and transferred to the internal project team.
- Define, schedule and estimate tasks duration. Time schedule follow up and accomplishment of the deadlines avoiding and anticipating potential delays.
- Cost control during the different phases of the project to keep the budget within the limits and try to optimize it.
- Ensure adequate reporting for the customer organization and to the Operational Manager.
- Ensure compliance with rules and regulations of procurement and accounting.
- Ensure elaboration of Project Procedure Manual (PPM) and of Users Requirements Specifications together with the customer.
- Generate technical documents to properly manage the project.
- Elaboration and presentation of Cost Approval Requests (CAR) or Project Change Note (PCN) to the customer organization for their approval.
- Ensure readiness for inspections together with quality organizations.
- Responsible for the handover of the project including documentation delivery to the user organization.
Knowledge and experience
- Previous experience as Project Manager or Project Engineer in a technical field.
- Degree in Engineering, Chemical, Life Science.
- Fluent in Spanish and English. Additional languages valuable.
- User of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Power Point, Adobe.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving. Ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent customer management skillset.
- Ability to work under pressure, responsible for multiple important projects in parallel.
- Team player, collaborative, innovative, get things done mind.
- Availability to travel for visiting clients is required.
Nice to have
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Experience in the Healthcare/Life Science/Pharmaceutical industry.
- Familiar with GMP, ISPE, FDA, WHO and other pharmaceutical guidelines and regulations.
- Experience as Project Manager in the design and construction of pharmaceutical plants
- Technical knowledge of HVAC, Process, Clean Room, Piping, Control, Electricity in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Project Director / Operation Manager
- Immediate start.
- Competitive salary according to your experience and skills.
- Full time and permanent contract.
- Flexible schedule.
- Internal training and certifications plan.
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews.
- Team Building Activities.
- An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team.